Tel. 0207 1938177 /
We are Acrylic Splashbacks Ltd and have been supplying high quality splashbacks since 2009. Although we do not operate a retails premises, this allows us to reduce the cost and keep our prices down. We have an experienced customer service sales team and are happy to answer any questions you may have no matter how small. Click here for more Information about us
Terms & Conditions
Download Socket Template
The product is 5mm in thickness but we can also provide a 3mm version which can be used in a kitchen, bathroom, shower room or even a cupboard facade to instantly freshen up a kitchen quickly and economically. Click here for more information about our Acrylic Splashbacks
How to order an Acrylic Splashback
How to cut Acrylic Sheets
How to handcut Acrylic Sheets
How to Drill Acrylic Sheets
How to Polish/Clean Acrylic Sheet
How to Flame polish Edges of your Acrylic Sheet
Click here to visit our Customer Gallery and Testimonials
You can also see the splashbacks in Birmingham
(Rollover image for Colour name)
Simply Business Professional Indemnity Insurance
Public Liability : £10,000,000Professional Indemnity : £2,000,000
View our policy details
1. When placing an order please ensure that you supply the full details of the item you are trying to order, i.e.
Your measurements (each panel);
full name, address and contact telephone number;
Thickness required (3mm, 5mm)
We recommend that customers order samples before ordering to ensure of the correct colour etc.
2. We will only produce your item once full funds are cleared.
3. We cannot offer replacements after this time unless under exceptional circumstances or items are damaged during transit in which we will seek to get compensation from courier on behalf of the customer. In this rare occasion which damage does occur during transit, our company cannot be held accountable in this case. You must inform us within 24 hours of delivery and an investigation will take place. Once the investigation is complete and suitable evidence has been provided from the customer we would be able to replace any damaged panels free of charge only. The customer must also be available for collection of the damaged panels if deemed necessary by Acrylic Splashbacks Ltd.
4. We do not offer any refund on any order that is bespoke (cut to customers specification) due to lack of resale value and despite endeavouring to send orders ASAP, we do not accept any responsbility for orders arriving late. In the event of incorrectly sized panel, it is the customers responsibility to inform us within 24 hours of delivery and be available for collection of the panels so an internal investigation can take place and replacement panels sent once incorrect panels have been verified.
5. We endeavour to deliver and meet delivery times, which are usually sent 1-3 business days on occasions it can often be delayed either due to delay payments or complicated cutting. We reserve the right to delay delivery to ensure the order is delivered correctly and cannot be held accountable for courier delay. If your order is delayed please contact us and we will investigate its status.
6. We do not accept any responsibility in the rare occasion that the item becomes damaged due to heat, impact or corrosive chemicals for example that is used by the customer on the material.
7. We do not accept any responsibility for any damage to owners property or personal injury due to the non-flame retardant property of the acrylic panel. The material is installed solely at the owners risk.
8. We cannot provide a refund for bespoke orders/items and do not offer refunds on any colour deviation from the screen or sample. If in the rare occurance the shade does deviate from the original sample sent enquires must be sent before installation and must be returned undamaged in the original packaging within 7 days.
9. We do not offer any refunds or replacements due to installation error such as incorrect adhesive used by the customer or any other third party costs without prior consent or notification.
10. There is a 1mm tolerance on all panels covering thickness, length and width.
11. There is a minimum 5% light bleed on all opaque panels which may show very feint shadows through the panel. We do not accept responsibility for product misperformance regarding adhesive shadow when recommendations are ignored by the customer. We offer a vinyl which can be requested at time of order for postage to be included within the consignment.
12. We only offer sample refunds on orders over £50 up to a value of £10.
13. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
14. We do not accept any liability for any damage to professional relationships or third party as a result of a delivery arriving late. Customers must ensure that they are prepared to receive a delivery after paying an invoice and to respond to cards left by a courier within a suffcient time.
15. Generally, we can only offer refunds on standard stock items (less postage) once un-damaged goods have been returned to us. We do not offer postage return costs.
15. If a return is agreed, there will be a £10 collection charge for the items to be returned to us in which upon a short investigation if the items are deemed defective/faulty then a replacement of the order will be sent out to the customer free of charge or a full refund will be intitiated upon the customers disrection.
17. We do not refund postage.
Look for our very exciting promotion in the July Edition of Grand Designs Magazine!
We are now an official supplier to the new series of 60 minute makeover with Peter Andre! Click here for episode guide:60minutemakeover
We are proud to announce that we have met the elite standards of theworld's best with our latest endorsement from European Champion, Double World Champion and Olympic Bronze Medalist Ben Quilter.
It looks like our TV fame is continuing and we are now going to appear on 'The Rennovation Game' on Channel 4: We are unsure of which episode but watch this space! Click here for Episode Guide.
We are happy to announce that due to our product being so unique, durable and attractive, it was featured on Channel 4 new home makeover show 'You Deserve a House' starring Amanda Lamb. Watch Episode 19. Click here for Episode Guide.
Here is a useful guide on how to cut acrylic sheets by 'Ultimate Handyman'.
Click here for more information
A guide on how to cut acrylic sheets with a blade if you are not confident with a jigsaw.
This is another great guide from ultimatehandyman.co.uk in how to drill acrylic panels.
Click here for more information
This is a professional guide from ultimatehandyman.co.uk in how to remove deep scratches on an acrylic panel.
Click here for more information
Some interesting guides on how to Flame polish and polish using sandpaper (safer!) from ultimatehandyman.co.uk and Danny Carmen.
Copyright 2014 - All Rights Reserved
Registered office: Acrylic Splashbacks Ltd, Carrwood Park, Selby Road, Leeds, LS15 4LG , UK
Acrylic Splashbacks Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 8408157